1. The company guarantees all the components used in the manufacturing of the units for 10 years from installation date. The company guarantees to repairs or replace without charge for labour or materials, any units that develop a fault due to defective materials, or construction must be notified in writing to us within 12 months of the installation by registered post. The following 108 months the company guarantees to repair or replace without charge for materials if written notices is given by again registered post. This does not include minor imperfections in glass. No guarantee or warranty is given by the company concerning the occurrence prevention or elimination of condensation except between panes of glass forming the sealed unit. The guarantee does not extend to damage or fault due to accidents, misuse or neglect.
2. Only glass from suppliers of the highest reputation will be used in the company double glazing w1its but no guarantee is given that any glass so used is perfect: The type of individual panes of double- glazing and their arrangement shall in the absence of any special arrangement detailed in the contract be determined by the company. Glass used by the company in double-glazing unites shall be of a thickness and weight determined by the company technical surveyors. The company excludes liability for optical effects attributable of natural phenomena.
3. Although time is not the essence of this contract the work will be commenced as soon as possible but liability cannot be accepted for any delay due to circumstances beyond the company’s control. And no compensation or refund is available for any type of instance concerning the late start or completion of any job.
4. All the terms of the contract between the company and the customer are contained in the contract and in these conditions and no oral or written arrangement between the customer and any agent or representative of U1e Company not mentioned in the contract shall be in any way binding upon the company. Including any time constraints. And items not included in this contract.
5. The customer will give access to the premises to the company its servants and workmen at all reasonable time so that the company may complete the installation in accordance with this contract. The company reserves U1e right to charge the customer for loss of time, due to access not being available.
6. Any alteration to pelmets and blinds founds necessary to house double glazing is the responsibility of the customer. Including the removal of such items any plaster or rendering work will be unpainted no redecorating work is included.
7. The company cannot accept any responsibility for any glass breakage after installation.
8. All reasonable care will be taken but the company shall not be under any responsibility whatsoever for damage to internal or external decoration, appliances, fixtures, tiles, baths, sinks, carpets, flooring, phone lines, bell wires, alarm lines, any other details necessarily cause by installation.
9. Our representative is authorized to accept a Bank/Building Society Draft or cash with this order. Our installer is similarly authorized to accept payment when order is complete in cash or Bank/Building Society draft are to made payable to the company. It is understood that there are no agreements between the company’s representatives and the customer other than those embodied in this contract.
10. FINAL PAYMENT DUE MUST BE MADE IMMEDIATELY UPON COMPLETION OF INSTALLTION TO THE FORMEN FITTER OR IN THE CASE OF A SUPPLY ONLY, TO THE DELIVERY DRIVER. CUSTOMERS MUST RETAIN THEIR COPY OF THE CONTRACT AND ENSURE THAT THIS IS RECEIPTED BY THE PERSON TO WHOM PAYMENT IS MADE. THE CUSTOMER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO WITHHOLD PAYMENT, ANY ALLLEGED MINOR DEFECTS. THE COMPANY WILL INVESTIGATE ANY ALLEGED DEFECT AFTER PAYMENT IN FULL BY THE CUSTOMER.
11. This contract is binding on both parties and is not subject to cancellation. Unless within the seven day cooling off period reference term ( 18) The company does, however, reserve the right to cancel this order if upon receipt of our surveyors working detail we consider that
satisfaction is not likely to be received with this installation.
12. Any planning application or Building Regulation approval (if necessary) is the sole responsibility of the customer.
13. The company reserves U1e right to request a collection charge of 10% above base rate per month on all outstanding balance and any cost incurred in recovering them.
14. The products shall remain the property of the company until the total price, inclusive of any collection charge thereon in accordance with these terms & conditions is paid by the customer.
15. The company does not hold any guarantee valid if full payment is not received. The guarantee is none transferable. FENSA certificates are only issued once payment is made in full.
16. In the case of supply the company only guarantee the material, and does not take any responsibility for the installation (or material if improperly fitted).
17. Customers have 7 days to cancel the contract, this must be done in writing and if posted it must have been done by registered post this does not include emergency and any materials in production for urgent jobs.
18. In the case of building site works the provision of power and water, site welfare, a clear site no scaffolding obstructions and site security are the responsibility of the owner.
19. We do not accept a paid when paid clause being written into the main contract order. Retention nil.
20. Please note that all hand drawings are not to scale or in proportion to the final size of the items.