Schuco ASS 70 FD.HI
Complete glass walls can be opened almost fully with the thermally insulated Schuco ASS 70 FD folding doors. The door leaf stack folds easily, with minimal force, inward or outward, and slides to the right and/or to the left. The door leaves roll almost silently on high-quality roller carriers and are securely guided at the top and at the bottom.
- Robust, thermally insulated aluminium profiles
- Easy-to-operate (lockable) one-hand handles
- Durable surface finishing
- A higher level of sound reduction can be selected
- Different profile colours inside and outside (colour coated or anodised surface)
- Use of various glazing beads
- Can also be used as balcony glazing
- Hi version using highly insulated gaskets
- Total U Values of 1.6 or better depending on sealed unit configuration
- Can be triple glazed
- With a width of 1.2 m, vent heights of up to 3.0 m are possible
The individual units are simply folded into a small space and pushed to the sides – quickly and compactly. This creates the ideal connection between the interior and exterior. Schuco ASS 70 FD.HI can be easily combined with other Schuco systems.